To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask
for your consent to set the cookies.
The Metro Diary contains extensive information on 15 major U.S. cities (see list below), making it the perfect tool for busy executives and frequent travelers. There are full-color vicinity maps to help you get around, and 80 fact-packed pages to tell you about each cities' restaurants, theaters, transportation systems, and more.
Plus, handy tools such as an area code map, conversion tables, vintage wine chart - the list goes on. And, of course, there's a weekly calendar section to help you set your schedule. Slim and portable, the Metropolitan Diary has something for everybody, whether you're on your own turf or on the road.
- Dimensions: 3.25" x 7"
- January - December Weekly Format
- Includes 15 Cities: Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, Miami, Minn./St. Paul, New York, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington D.C.
- Contains week-to-a-spread calendar
- Over 3,000 Area-Specific Listings
- Handy Reference Materials
- Full-color area code and vicinity maps
- Each diary comes with a plastic pocket on the inside front cover
- 240 Pages